Confidential Client – Natural Gas Processing Plant
Matrix PDM Engineering provided program management, balance-of-plant (BOP) engineering, process and systems integration, and procurement support for the construction of the facility.
The new facility involves the integration of a Thomas Russell cryogenic module, interstate treating amine and stabilizer process equipment, SEC compressors, and client-supplied equipment with the BOP equipment and piping.
Scope of Work
- Performed detailed processing and project engineering functions, including the integration of all process units, facility P&ID development, and procurement of balance of plant process equipment
- Developed facility layout to define locations for all equipment and ancillary items
- Performed detailed piping engineering and design for interconnecting process units
- Performed engineering design and developed structural drawings for pipe racks and miscellaneous steel structures
- Developed specifications for engineering equipment along with procurement of scrubbers, flare system, RTO, control system equipment, reverse osmosis water system, balance-of- plant instrumentation, and various storage tanks with pumps
- Overall project management; on-site field design support for piping, electrical, and I&E; construction management; and loop checks