Confidential Client – Gas Treating Plant Expansion – In Progress
Matrix PDM Engineering is providing full-service engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to expand natural gas treatment and dehydration capacity for the facility, resulting in double the natural gas throughput. The facility expansion incorporates additional inlet liquids handling, amine sweetening, triethylene glycol (TEG) dehydration, reciprocating compression, and reconditioning and recommissioning six hydrogen sulfide scavenger trains. The client opted to execute the project in two phases to expedite limited capacity expansion while awaiting delivery of long-lead equipment.
Matrix has completed the initial phase and set all major equipment for the final phase to facilitate the target completion date in the Summer of 2023.
Scope of Work
- Vessel-style slug catcher
- Inlet separator
- Two 850 GPM amine sweetening trains
- Two 100 MMSCFD TEG dehydration trains
- Three Ariel JGC/4 compressors with CAT 3606 drivers
- Power distribution center
- Two emergency generators
- Instrument air package
- Refurbish and recommission six hydrogen sulfide scavenger trains