Terminal and Plant Maintenance Repair
Matrix PDM Engineering provides comprehensive engineering services in all disciplines to the refining, power chemical, petrochemical, storage terminal, logistics, and midstream industries since 1984. We are licensed in all 50 U.S. states and Canada.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT TO COMPLIMENT ENGINEERING SERVICES
Matrix PDM Engineering provides program management services for terminal and plant maintenance & repair to complement traditional engineering services. Often, traditional engineering requires additional comprehensive construction work packages (CWPs) consisting of:
- Specific internal standards and specifications
- Customized, location-specific plant requirements
- Complete scope of work
- Owner’s operations and engineering SME’s review and approval of the CWP
- Comprehensive details spanning from decommissioning to commissioning & start-up after work is complete
- Complete vendor documentation for the work area, storage tank or process plant under maintenance and repair is at one location
- Constructability reviews with the repair contractors
- Managed weekly meetings with: the client and owner representatives during the initial scope generation as well as the client and contractor representatives during the construction process
- Procurement of engineered equipment
- Quality assurance and quality control support
- Evaluation and compilation of finished data books associated with the repair
These services are provided either as part of comprehensive engineering and construction offering in conjunction with our construction units or as a standalone service.