Matrix PDM Engineering Virtual Tank School
Where: Virtual Microsoft Teams Meeting
When: October 7th and 8th from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST
Welcome to our 2-day virtual Tank School, we are excited to connect with you!
To ensure you have access to the secure training documents please submit your Adobe Digital ID.
If you are unfamiliar with this process, please follow the below steps to retrieve your Adobe Digital ID:
- Open Adobe Acrobat, from the Edit menu select Preferences from the dropdown
- In the Preferences menu, scroll to select Signatures from the categories listed on the left
- In the Identities & Trusted Certificates section, click more
- From the Digital ID and Trusted Certificate Settings box, select the New ID (+ button in top left) to create a new Digital ID
- In the Add Digital ID menu, select the option: “A new digital ID I want to create now” then click next
- Select the option New PKCS#12 digital ID file, then click next
- Complete the required fields (name and email address; organizational info is optional), then click next
- Create a secure password for your Digital ID, and then click finish
NOTE: You will need this password to log-in with your Adobe Digital ID to access the training document, so remember what you choose.
- Check to ensure that your new Digital ID appears in the main Digital ID and Trusted Certificate Settings menu
- Click the Export button at the top of the menu to save your Digital ID as a file for submission
- In the Export Options box that pops up, select Save the data to a file, then click next to choose a location on your computer or drive, and save
Need more help? Download the Visual Instruction Guide.
If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Adobe ID documents here: