Natural Gas Processing Plant Expansion – 2013
Matrix PDM Engineering partnered with ISTI Plant Services to provide electrical engineering, the balance of plant and procurement for a major gas processing facility expansion.
Matrix PDM Engineering developed an EPC solution leveraging our gas processing expertise, partnerships with key fabrication and construction equipment suppliers, and our modular design approach that allowed our team to deliver an operating facility on schedule. A modular design, fabrication, and construction strategy allowed us to shorten the schedule and reduce risk and on-site construction time to bring the site online and to market faster; time to market was key for our client and their needs.
Scope of Work
- Rockwell Automation ControlLogix new plant control system and programming with HMI
- Integration of pipeline pig receiving area with a condensate stabilizer
- Integration of TEG dehydrator and BTEX unit
- 70 MMSCFD modular cryogenic plant unit
- Residue gas line to the plant fence for tie-in by others
- Project management, procurement, and engineering design
- Piping diagrams
- Motor Control Center (MCC)
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Switchgear, control panels, operator stations, and electrical building
- Engineering design related to the cryogenic plant installation design and drawings, including pipe rack connections for the cryogenic plant and refrigeration plant to the BOP equipment