We’ve got you covered
The success or failure or a project is highly dependent upon the professionals that manage it over its lifetime. Matrix PDM extends the owner’s organization into the field managing contractors, changes, budgets and schedules. We understand the value of the owner being fully in control of the decision making process during the construction phase. We provide the expert guidance and services needed to successfully build and commission your facility.
Matrix PDM Engineering utilize a sound and proven methodology to deliver successful projects across the globe. Our process has been refined through years of real world experience, while incorporating best practices from today’s project management community.
Whether it’s a small expansion or a large capital investment, Matrix PDM Engineering proactively engages and leads clients through every phase of a project from planning through commissioning. We set expectations for critical success factors, milestones and metrics upfront. And we develop a unique project execution plan scaled to the size and parameters of each individual project.
To ensure accountability and transparency, we review project performance against goals each week and address issues and challenges in the moment. Following these standards, Matrix PDM has successfully executed thousands of projects in over 90 countries, giving us the experience and capability to see each project through from inception to realization of our client’s scope, schedule, and budget goals.
Construction management services:
- Project planning and scheduling
- Construction planning
- Construction review
- Subcontracting strategy
- Procurement and expediting
- Bid Scopes, RFQ, and bid reviews
- Trafficking and logistics
- Site management, safety and quality
- Reporting including: scheduling, cost control, construction daily reports, expediting reports, inspection reports and commissioning reports
- Coordination meetings
- Invoice review, approval and processing
- Commissioning and start-up
- Palermo Tank Fuel Oil Tank Terminal – Colombia
- Mosaic New Wales Sulfur Melting Facility – Florida
- HCC Cement Import Terminal – Hawaii
- Los Filos Open Pit Gold Mine – Mexico
- PBT Potash Expansion – Oregon
- GLF Alumina and Coke Handling Terminal – Trinidad
- Nashtec Fine Precipitated Alumina – Texas
- KM SRT Multi-Products Terminal – South Carolina
- Sincor Petcoke and Sulfur Handling – Venezuela